- Joseph Williams, Ed.D. Principal
- Eusebio Martinez, Jr., Ph.D. Assistant Principal
- Dorotea DuBois Dean of Students
Sacrament State University
Doctorate in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
University of California, Davis
Master of Arts in Education
Chico State University
Bachelor of Arts In English
- Every educator views every child as their own.
- Every child and adult feels safe and valued.
- Time is a valued commodity and instructional minutes are maximized.
- Diversity is celebrated and equity is at the core of everything we do.
- To help every student realize their value and purpose in the greater community.
I do not want others to think like me, I just want those within my sphere of influence to think (and think critically).
"Whoever wants to be a leader among you must first be the servant of all"
- I competed in the Ironman World Championships in 2011.
- I have three kids and a dog.
- I was determined to be a high school teacher and coach, but fell in love with teaching and administrating middle school students.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD),
New York, New York
Master of Education (Ed.M.)
Stony Brook University
Bachelor of Art (B.A.)
Clear Administrative Credential
Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential
I believe under-performing students are under-served and it is our responsibility to meet each child where they are. Through clear expectations, positive relationships, collaboration, and a welcoming school climate, we have the opportunity to shape lives for all students.
- Through collaboration and highly effective instructional strategies, our students will achieve at least one year's measure of growth.
- Parent and community member participation will increase and we will improve upon our parent communication throughout the year.
- TK Cougars will begin to develop their post-secondary plans through creating Xello profiles and developing their understanding of college and career pathways.
My mission as Assistant Principal is to provide support to ensure high levels of collaboration and achievement for All. Our Tommie Kunst community will remain committed to academic excellence and college and career readiness through our various resources.
Each of our TK Cougars will grow as learners and community members, and work toward understanding what they aspire to accomplish Day One after High School is complete.
- I grew up in Brooklyn, New York and I am a Yankees fan!
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
- My favorite movie is "The Lion King"
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
Masters of Arts in Education
Saint Mary's College of California,
Reading Recovery Certification
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
Multiple Subject Credential
University of La Verne,
La Verne, California
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
Bachelor in International Management
I aspire to establish school culture and educational programs for All students conducive to student learning and socialization while promoting growth for every child physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
- To support and encourage every child to be the best they can be.
- To collaborate and support families throughout the year as their child grows physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
As Dean, I want to create a predictable, safe, and inclusive learning environment so that all students and staff can thrive physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
We will prepare students to be successful citizens for High School and beyond.
- I have two boys and two dogs.
- I love Mountain Biking, running, and spending time with my family at the beach.
- I was born in Poland, raised in Germany, and moved to the United States as an adult.